RE: Grigory Sokolov - great Bach pianist

Hi everyone,
  I totally agree with Neil. Sokolov is a wonderful pianist. I have him on
opus 111
playing the ArtOfFuge and the 2nd partita. It is very original and powerful.

I've always wished he'd come to Israel (Gould did in '58 but since I'm only
29...).
BTW, I very much admire Dinu Lippati's 1st partita (on EMI) - such exact
articulation
and honest expression.
  Bye,

Omri Tal