XPider News

Build your own targeted e-mail database with WebXtractor!

Why bulk email?

You may shudder at the thought of Bulk Email.. but the simple
truth is.. BULK EMAIL WORKS!

If Bulk Email didn't work, THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE READING THIS!

THOUSANDS of companies are sending out Bulk Email to maximize their
rofits, promove their websites, sell their products...  Why aren't YOU?
Introducing WebXtractor, the ultimate web page E-MAIL COLLECTOR -
from XPider Software.

Check it out:

. Collects e-mails from many urls at the same time
. Programmable by scripts
. Supports huge searches (works for weeks!)
. OLE Automation Server (can be controlled by other applications)
. Low cost (just $49 for the standard edition and $290 for the
  full-featured PRO edition)
. More, much more features!

Download WebXtractor now from
http://www.xpider.com

... and feel the power of our exclusive SCRIPTING LANGUAGE: The
XpiderScript (100% VB compatible).  There is no other software
from the competitors with such power.  Yes, WebXtractor does
what no other spider software does because YOU HAVE THE CONTROL,
YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE THE SEARCH PROCESS.  You must see it running
to believe: WebXtractor is revolutionary!

With WebXtractor you also receive scripts to:

* Get millions of emails from Yahoo (yes, it goes trough the
  front doors).

* Get millions of emails from Altavista Search Engine (a real
  targeted audience, user-defined).

Don't wait anymore, go to http://www.xpider.com and download your
FREE EVALUATION copy of the revolutionary WebXtractor.