To proof the force of forwarded messages

Dear reader!

This is a message to prove the 'force' of forwarded messages.
One of my friends never forwards messages, because he thinks 'it doesn't
work', nevertheless I think it does. To
prove it, I decided to bet with him.

For each e-mail he receives with the following text:

"Forwarded messages really work, so please give 0,01 guilders to
Greenpeace.
<your name>"

he will give 0,01 guilders to Greenpeace!!!

So, I would ask you to do two things:

1.   Please send an e-mail to him and help me proving the force of
forwarded messages and simultaneously help Greenpeace!!!
2.   Forward this message to at least ten people you know. If you do
so, your life will be long an full of joy, for you support the
good deeds of Greenpeace.

His e-mail address is:

Pieter.vandenberg@ucu.uu.nl
<mailto:Pieter.vandenberg@ucu.uu.nl>