Glenn Gould Sightings in Novels

I know this topic has been covered before, but I thought it would be a
great time to bring it up again. Can anybody suggest novels in which
Glenn Gould appeared as a character?

Here are the ones I'm already familiar with:
-- "The Maestro" by Tim Wynne-Jones -- GG appeared in the guise of
Nathaniel Orlando Gow
-- "The Loser" by Thomas Bernhard -- There is a pianist called Glenn
Gould but he is dissimilar in many ways to the real thing.
--"Good News" by Edward Abbey -- a cameo appearance

So far, the only one I've read is "The Maestro." It's a great book!

I tried basing a sculptor in my suspense novel on Glenn Gould. It's not
easy as it looks! I ended up changing much of the character. Some
similarities remain. My sculptor is a driven artist who experiences the
world in a different way than most people. He dislikes critics and
competition in the arts, and he is able to sculpt while his radio and TV
are playing simultaneously. And like GG, he's a terrible
driver.

Anne M. Marble