Re: GG: Photos/posters

Veronica et al.:

I haven't had much luck in my poster search.  I have been in contact
with the GG Foundation, and they promised to send me some information.
Besides this, despite several hours of searching the net, I haven't
really found much.  I'm surprised that there isn't more (or anything?)
available, given GG's following...

-Tim Solomon

Veronica Andrew wrote:

> I know your question was posed awhile ago...did anyone else get back to you
> about it?
> I was at one point searching for a poster of Glenn Gould.
[...]