Re: Vote for Glenn!!!

What is so very wrong about "challenge" and "competition" all of a sudden?
If the first album of "Abba" would eventually represent the music of our
Century, I would assume that humanity would be in serious trouble.

Not that I've got that much of a problem with "Dancing Queen", but then
again...

Or as Gould himself could have very well said: "Well, Bruno, Abba is a
lovely word... How many times would you like me to say it?"

Folks, face it... Gould was an ultra "challenging" kind of a guy.

	Yours,

	Joseph Jean Rolland Dubé
	439, 5e Rue, Studio 1
	Shawinigan (Québec)