Re: GG: Mozart

    the worth of Mozart's music

Michael (or anyone), for those of us who haven't yet seen the light wrt
Mozart :), I wonder if you could recommend any particular recordings,
pieces, performers?  Keeping in mind we are a bunch of Gould fans :).
(For me, operas and large symphonies are a total turn-off.)

I for one am less than enthralled with even Gould's Mozart.  And
totally not taken with anyone else's.  Something in me, no doubt, but
I'd still like to get it some day :).

Thanks for the long post.  It makes sense to my head.  Whether I'll be
able to translate that to my ears ... :).

Karl