From: Anne Smith +ADw-smithqa+AEA-nexicom.net+AD4-
To: +ADw-f+AF8-minor+AEA-email.rutgers.edu+AD4-
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 4:42 PM
Subject: GG The Art of Glenn Gould

+AD4- To all F minors,
+AD4- I ordered one of  the Art of Glenn Gould  CDs a while ago because I wanted
+AD4- the Haydn Sonata.  I normally don't buy  music with a mix of this and
that.
+AD4- If I want to listen to Bach  that's what I do.  I put on the CD last week
+AD4- when I was house cleaning and listened to it straight through.  I found it
+AD4- very disconcerting  to listen to Beethoven for awhile and then switch over
+AD4- to Bach and switch yet again to Haydn.  Does anyone else on the list have
+AD4- this problem?  I'd be interested to know who listens to just one composer
+AD4- for a block of time and who listens to one composer after another.
+AD4- Anne
+AD4-
+AD4- P.S. I had to listen to the CD two times before the house stoped looking
+AD4- like GG lived here.
+AD4-
+AD4-