Re: GG: Wendy Carlos

The qoute first appeared on the back cover of:
"The Well-Tempered Synthesizer", from 1969.
One of best (if not the) best works from W. Carlos.

GG provided comments and that quote was on the back
cover of the LP.

I'd say it's probably GG most famous qoute and the one most
people have probably seen.

Any think there is any other qoute from GG more well known
or at least this well known?

Mike