GG: What "Unpopular" Glenn Gould Piece Do You Love?

There are a lot of Glenn Gould pieces that are "unpopular" even among his
fans. For example, his Mozart and some of his controversial Beethoven
recordings.

Yet I find myself liking some of these pieces. A lot. For example, I love
GG's recording of Mozart's Sonata Number 11. (My mother likes to crank that
one up in the car stereo. :-> ) Also, when the mood is right, I love his
organ recordings of the first part of Art of the Fugue. (I listened to
those while editing some technical documents tonight.) I adore his Brahms,
which not everybody likes. I also love his recordings of the Haydyn sonatas
and English Suites -- while they're not exactly among "unpopular"
recordings, they are certainly controversial.

So what "unpopular" (translation: controversial) GG recordings to you like?

------
Anne M. Marble