Bagatelles - Right On !

I  agree totally  with  prof. Poli  of  Milan  who  rates  the  Gould's  Bagatelles  as  equal  to  the  1981  Goldberg  recording  and  with  Mr.  Sand  who  celebrates  the  "happiness and  funloving-ness"  of  that  same  1975  recording. In  fact,  Gould  attains,  in  his  interpre-  tation,  levels  of  immagination  and  energy  makes  Kempf's  and  Brendel's  sound  quite  mundane.
In  1976  I  purchased  a  copy  of  the  Gould  Beethoven  Bagatelles
from  Montreal  International  Music  Store.  After  listening  to  it,  I  rushed  out  and  bought  a  second  copy  in  case  I   ever  scratched  the  vinyl.   Now,  25  years  later,  I  still  have  the  sealed  virgin  12"  LP.   It  is  a  artifact  from  the  days  when  Gould  was  still  among  us.  I  may  be  persuaded  to  let  it  go  a  deserving  party .  DMS