From: M Wicks
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Gould Documentaries on XM radio

Hello F_Minor folk

Yes, I caught the last 20 minutes or so of Glenn Gould playing Goldberg variations. It was amazing.  I have never him on video before tonight.  Now I am inspired.

>Tomorrow, Bravo is showing 32 Short Films About Glenn Gould.

Is this in Canada?  I'd like to see it.  What time is it?  And what channel is it on?

Well, I hope everyone gets the opportunity experience all the Glenn Gould shows, etc tonight and tomorrow.

Sincerely,

M Wicks

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here