[no subject]

Dear Fred,

My Apologies for my earlier e-mail...I have just heard so many bad things about many of the great pianists that we have around today in the past few years, in of all places a conservatory!!....there are such good qualities in so many of them that are simply overlooked today...and Perahia just happens to be a personal favorite of mine

By all means....I will agree with you....the GG Concertos have been one of my all time favorite albums in the entire GG Collection....I was raised with them and to me, they will always represent the Bach that I aspire to  (in fact ...I'm learning #7 right now....) and believe me.....my teacher knows that I've been listening to GG again....and most certainly we all love GG, otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time with such enlightening conversation...

If GG = Bach to you...great....because I feel the same way and I think that I always will!!

I just don't want other people's contributions overlooked.

Scott

P.S. If you want more info on piano albums...let me know...I'm eager to share

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.