Re: GG : a possible underlying cause of physical symptoms

Kate Clunies-Ross said:
<<I am a newcomer to f_minor, and a relative newcomer to GG and his music although it has certainly come to assume great importance in my life, which I am sure you will understand! Please bear with me if any of my ideas  are
not new, or seem unlikely.>>

I know that feeling! :->

I haven't heard the Lupus theory yet -- it may be that no one has thought of it before. (Also, some fans don't like to apply medical theories to Glenn Gould. I have theories about why some people don't like to apply medical theories. <g>)

I learned about Lupus when I was in biology class. If I remember correctly, people with Lupus are sensitive to sunlight. (Did I remember correctly?) If GG did have Lupus, it's a good thing he stayed out of sunlight as much as he did. Could it also explain *why* he hated sunlight so much?

Anne M. Marble
Now appearing at amarble@sff.net...

P.S. I am now going to start using this address for F-Minor. (Because I can check this address when I'm away from my computer -- and that's when I think of the best posts!)