My Mistake

I guess I've come to a blind alley in piano music. I started from Chopin,
like many, and then unfortunately (fortunately?) switched to Bach. It turned
out I had ended up with two composers... Now I seem to be unable to listen
to anyone except Bach and most of Chopin. I was told one had to be in his
forties to really appreciate Mozart and the prospect of getting stuck to two
composers for more than twenty years does not gladden me at all. Could you
give me any advice?

Juozas Rimas
Lithuania