RE: GG: Original Jacket Collection

There is also some Beethoven and Brahms released on the Complete Jacket
Edition. These are not currently available in the US. I did however purchase
the Brahms intermezzi album in the Jacket format when I was in Vienna last
summer. The others are available individually on the Amazon.com German site

http://www.amazon.de <http://www.amazon.de>

Unfortunately you have to speak or read German to use the site. Postage is
approximately $ 15.00 USD per order regardless of size. So you can save
postage by purchasing multiple albums at once. It takes about 4 - 6 weeks
for an order to arrive once it has been sent.

Amazon also has a site in the UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk <http://www.amazon.co.uk>

Their CD selection is not as good as the German site, but they do have some
books that are no longer available here and it only takes about a week for
the order to arrive once it is sent. I recently bought copies of _Mahler
Remembered_  and _Bruckner Remembered_ Postage is about $ 10.00 USD per
order.

Eric Cline x 8116
Senior R & D Chemist
Emulsion, Urethane & UV Polymer Synthesis
Reichhold, Inc.
North American Coatings Business
e-mail: eric.cline@reichhold.com <mailto:eric.cline@reichhold.com>
http://www.reichhold.com <http://www.reichhold.com>
(Click here to go to the Reichhold home page)