Radio Show: "Glenn Gould and the Quest for Perfection"

Today's "The Connection" program from WBUR Radio Boston
featured an hour show entitled "Glenn Gould and the Quest
for Perfection"

The teaser for this from the WBUR website reads, "He obsessed
over his recordings of Bach's Goldberg Variations.
We'll hear his two versions, and on the twentieth anniversary
of his death, examine the importance of the remarkable pianist."

I missed the show, but plan on hearing it on the Web.  You can
do so as well, the following link should work:

www.theconnection.org

If you cant get to it today, back issues of the show are usually
accessible for a few weeks, but you might have to hunt a bit.

"The Connection" is now nationally syndicated from WBUR, and
is a rather erudite call-in talk show.  A couple years ago,
an hour was devoted to folks who wanted to call in and talk
about Schubert's "Winterreise".

Gary W Thorburn
Maynard, Massachusetts
gary@thorburn.org